Bugfix in envelope point snapping.
Added error message at startup when MMX or SSE1 is not found.
Bugfix in Sytrus unison sub.
Cleartype not forced on anymore for mixer labels for Win9X platforms.
Fixed little bug when reordering mixer tracks.
Little bugfix in Edison's looping tool & trimming option.
New phase editing feature in Edison's EQ.
Bugfix in stretching engine.
Bugfix in monophonic mode combined with Fruity Slicer plugin.
Fixed weird bug importing corrupted playlist data from FL6 projects.
Added middle note & score detection to Edison.
Fixed keystrokes not getting to FL when mixer was detached & focused.
Fixed strange bug with ASIO.
Right-clicking splitters (browser, piano roll, playlist) for spare position.
FL finally supports MIDI SysEx input, and handles basic MMC functions.
Fixed crash when closing FL while project browser was open.
Project browser: can show/hide plugin editors from the generators/effects folders.
Generator smart disable is now compatible with threaded rendering.
Added mouse wheel support to popup menus & combo selectors.
Added (manual) plugin editor thumbnails to project browser.
Sinc interpolator now faster (64point sinc now usable realtime).
New slope modes for LP/HP/LS/Peak/HS bands in Parametric EQ 2 plugin.
New 'multilink' option for quicker remote control assignment, creation of multiple automation clips, etc.
Added 'Edit whole mapping' to Remote control part of the project browser.
Optional stereo waveform display in playlist.
Fixed tiny browser bug.
Re-implemented CME UF keyboard support (although MIDI feedback sometimes makes no sense).
Fixed bug in WaveShaper & Sytrus bipolar to unipolar mapping conversion.
Parameter smoothing now works for relative knobs or other incremental MIDI controls too.
Improved parameter smoothing.
Can now define absolute increment steps in MIDI remote control window.
Playlist->Edit->Shift left/right now works for audio clips too (including using control surface jogs).
Added full support for the Mackie Control Universal.
Improved support for some controllers.
Fixed thread-locking issue with multiple smoothed up remote control combined with visible project browser
and knob tweak undo enabled.
new slave sync, pause button, transport active when not playing, support for control surfaces and keyboard input
(to slice or for sampler preview).
Can now link notes to markers/regions (for use in Fruity Slicer).
Added "Undo mix (spectral)" and "Paste mix (spectral)" features.
EQ, blur & reverb tools now remember their envelope editor settings.
Added keyboard (to note or to slice) preview.
Added 'quick rename (all)' option to rename all regions to drum names.
Unselects when live selection is too short (
New fancy waveform display mode, and option to export display to bitmap file.
Added stereo waveform display.
New Tools->Send to playlist as audio clip, to send the clip to the playlist at selection,
linked to the same mixer track as Edison.
New drum(loop) stretching tool (& paste replace (drum)), with improved gaps filling.
CTRL+DRAG drums from one instance to another, to replace drums in a loop with drums from another loop.
Slide option now works on markers/regions too.
Hold right-shift to move markers more accurately (temporary zoom).
captionize themselves when starting a sample drag (Sytrus as well)
Improved 'undo knob tweaks' to support tweaking several parameters at once without slowing down.
Love Philter: piano keys assigned to patterns.
Tweaking controls on VST(i)s now show a hint message in FL's hint bar (when possible).
Wave Candy: fixed some bugs & added Vista window background blur.
Updated to LAME 3.97.
Improved latency compensation 'Set from' option.
Rendering with latency compensation.
Added slip editing in playlist clips, as well as little changes in resizing tools.
Improved accuracy of MIDI input recording under high GUI CPU load.
Can now move effect slots around using the mouse wheel.
FL (& some FL plugins) now support .ogg format.
Introducing 'Selected' mixer track, to which the selected mixer track is routed, and in which you place visual
effects or a recording Edison.
Ctrl+E to quickly open an audio editor in a mixer track, or Shift+E to open an audio logger.
Added score logging feature, not to miss scored played while testing.
Piano roll: added 'Select at random' to select 10% random notes, for variations.
Playlist: clip source selection now in titlebar, and clips panel now on top by default.
DrumSynth: added call to SendPatchToEngine to Voice_Release, to temporarily fix a release problem
when multiple voices are active
One-click audio recording now prompts to record in Edison.
Improved RAM usage meter for some systems.
Can now resize multiple playlist clips at once.
Caps lock function changed to allow resizing of notes from left side in piano roll.
Improved smoothness when recording for several minutes in Edison.
Bugfix: quick quantize no longer resizes playlist clips.
New spectral view in monitor panel.
Added recording filter (right-click record button).
- snapping is on by default.
- browser snapshot now defaults to slot 1.
- window menu icons replaced by holly down arrows.
- Fixed scroller freeze issue
- Edit string dialog now pops up on correct screen
- "send value" for patch control no longer generates an exception
- messages are no longer added to a buffer to be sent during processing
- invalidate synthpanel on resize, to avoid graphical glitch when resizing the editor with
"Show window contents while dragging" off in Windows
- mouse wheel now changes pad
- some cosmetic changes
- pan envelope is now bipolar
- fixed some save dialog glitches.
- fixed envelope handling.
- added wave preview in open dialog.
- do nothing in TVideoViewer.AcceptMediaSample to prevent creeping cpu usage
- moved position updates from Process to Idle function, to save some cpu usage
- detached video will now keep playing if the plugin editor window is hidden
- added "Ignore tempo changes" option
- fix to prevent rising cpu usage.
- "Export all programs as Cubase presets" saved the current program in every file
- fixed new implementation of ProcessParam to avoid "integer overflow" exception when
adding an automation clip
- added hint when plugin parameter changes
- some fixes in ProcessParam
- now flushes plugin (inactive/active) in the PlugIOChanged callback
- don't send "all note off" message for effects
- the fixed size output buffer for effects are now initialized to zero before processing
- now call AllocBuffers when the blocksize changes
- renamed menu items for saving/loading fst and fxb files to "VST" instead of "Cubase"
- added "Send note off velocity" option