New remote device: Kontrol DJ. (Directly USB supported via official SDK).
Bughunt and performance tuning with Intel Thread Checker and Intel VTune software.
Some potential threading issues solved.
Small bugfix: disk recorded default path was set to ../disk_recorder/record instead record.wav (was missing extension).
Big source code reorganisation and cleanup.
* Made Deckadance to require DX8 in client (customer) machine.
* Made Deckadance source code require full huge DX8 SDK rand even WinSock2 libraries to be compiled, therefore: no crossplatform.
* Lights output caused total unit halt under certain circustances anyway after a while (unknown reason).
* Made Deckadance crash / or heap corrupt at DI8 enumerating in Fred's computer (and probably many others).
* All this crap was just to flash on or off the LIGHTING leds.
* It's not even for support control, wich still works via normal MIDI, and as native device.
* The unit is not supported/selling by Hercules anymore.
* It's outdated. Use Mk2, is way better and led lights are nicer and works nicely too.
* We'll keep it as native controller for nostalgy, it's just leds wont be supported.
* Made Fred and me lost an invaluable time of debugging =) to find it's an imposssible to solve bug.
Source code simplified: now a single DirectWave object class inherints the polymorphism of VST plugin, OLE Drag & Drop target.
Nag demo sound periodicity set to 3 minutes.
Remote controller output feedback thread and USB input polling devices are moved now to a dedicated controller thread. (yet another one).
Rewritten and better integrated OLE Drag & Drop support, with some bug fixes on the way.
Beatmarkers in the peakscope made more prominent.
Deprecated support for Hercules DJ Console Mp3 Light output feedback, and for some good reasons: