Deckadance 2 delivers a complete overhaul to the application in response to 8 years experience and
customer feedback. Ideally suited to the evolving DJ scene creative and live remixing of tracks is
key, Deckadance 2 integrates features more commonly found in DAW applications such as FL Studio,
Cubase# or Live# and used by producers to remix music. For example, loop-triggering and playback,
automatable effects and VST plugins, all feature in Deckadance 2.
Notable & New Features
• Decks – Choose 2 or 4 deck mixing.
• Smartknobs - Link a single knob to any number of FX & Mixer interface targets under userprogrammable
• GrossBeat - 8 user defined FX per deck with integrated editor. Programmable and
automated glitch, stutter & scratch functions.
• Frequency isolated effects - Up to 3 chained insert effects per track (choose from 10)
applied independently to High, Mid, Low or any combination of bands.
• Sampler – 1/32 to 16 step beat-matched easy sampling. One shot, trigger, retrigger and
• Smart Panels – User configurable Loop, Cue, Grid, DVS, Key, Smart Knob and Tempo
panels. From 2 to 8 per deck.
• Customizable interface – Show only the features you use. Configure decks, smart panels
and Function panels to show your most used features.
• VSTi host & client - Hosts VST plugins. Includes Effector VST plugin (see below).
• Total MIDI Support – Wide range of pre-mapped MIDI controllers and the ability to custom
map any MIDI controller to work with Deckadance 2.
• Library – iTunes library support. Play lists and automated mixing options.
• DVS* - FinalScratch#, msPinky#, Serato Scratch Live#, Torq#, MixVibes#, PCJD Reflex#,
Virtual DJ# & Deckadance CD time-code. Deckadance can also learn any new time-code.