We are excited to announce that FL Studio / Image-LIne and an array of FL Studio Power Users will be at Dancefair 2016 to present masterclasses, workshops and to give advice.
What FL Studio artists will be there?
- Alvaro - Production masterclass (SAT 1:45 pm Hall 12)
- Arno Cost - Production masterclass (SUN 4:30 pm Hall 13)
- Curbi - Interview Q&A + Demo (SUN 3:00 pm Hall 12)
- Dirtcaps - Production masterclass (SAT 12:30 pm Hall 13)
- Dyro - Production masterclass (SUN 1.00 pm Hall 1)
- Jace Lewis - Live & sequenced drums (SAT 3:00 pm Hall 13 / SUN: 1:45 pm Hall 13)
- Jay Hardaway - Production masterclass (SUN 4:30 pm Hall 12)
- Nucleon - Advanced automation (SAT 4:30 pm Hall 13 / SUN: 11:15 am Hall 13)
- Sacco - Live FL Studio performance (SAT 5:45 pm Hall 13 / SUN 5:45 pm Hall 13)
- Sam Feldt - Interview Q&A (SUN 1:30 pm Hall 12)
- SeamlessR - Advanced synthesis (SAT 11:15 am Hall 13 / SUN 12:30 pm Hall 13)
- Tom Swoon - Production masterclass (SUN 3:00 pm Hall 13)
Who from Image-Line will be there?
Jean-Marie (Business), Nucleon (Content), Paul (Developer), Reflex (Developer), Scott (Business) & Shinyless (Developer).
What is Dancefair?
Dancefair is a two-day conference held every year around February. It brings together musicians of all levels and experts in the industry. This year the Image-Line team and Power Users will be presenting workshops, masterclasses and be on hand to talk to the FL Studio and music making community. It's for everyone who wants to grow as a professional in the electronic music industry. The event is fueled with more than 60 seminars and workshops across 5 mind blowing areas and a 1500m2 expo floor. Introductory video here.
When is Dancefair?
February 13/14 (Sat/Sun) 2016.
Where is Dancefair?
Dancefair is held in the heart of Utrecht (Netherlands, EU). Jaarbeurs Utrecht is located opposite the Central Station. From Schiphol Airport you are in 32 minutes at Utrecht Central Station. Address: Jaarbeursplein 6, 3521 AL Utrecht.
How much is Dancefair?
€ 39 EUR / Day or € 59 EUR / Both days. Attend one, attend both. Most classes are repeated over both days (but not all, check!).
I can't go, how can I catch up?
Even if you can't make it, we will be filming all the key-note sessions and master-classes and will be featuring the content on our YouTube channel (where we can!).