FL Studio users can download it from the Producer or Fruityloops Editon box in their my FL Studio page.
Changes in 7.4 :
- Improved smoothness when recording for several minutes in Edison.
- Edison: new drum(loop) stretching tool (& paste replace (drum)), with improved gaps filling.
- Edison: CTRL+DRAG drums from one instance to another, to replace drums in a loop with drums from another loop.
- Edison: slide option now works on markers/regions too.
- Edison: hold right-shift to move markers more accurately (temporary zoom).
- Edison: new
Tools->Send to playlist as audio clip, to send the clip to the
playlist at selection, linked to the same mixer track as Edison.
- Added recording filter (right-click record button).
- Newbie enhancement: snapping is on by default.
- Newbie enhancement: browser snapshot now defaults to slot 1.
- Newbie enhancement: window menu icons replaced by holly down arrows.
- Bugfix: quick quantize no longer resizes playlist clips.
- New spectral view in monitor panel.
- Automation now displayed in pattern clips, improved event editor display.
- Channels in piano roll channel selector are now sorted by channel group.
- New list of available patterns when right-clicking the pattern selector.
- Patterns named '-pattern name' now act as separators in lists.
- Edison: new 'dual view' mode showing both waveform & spectrum.
- Added OGG Vorbis rendering target.
- Added randomize & humanize to multilink menu.
- Edison: added
tools->sequencing->send to selected channel, to quickly send
audio to the selected channel without dragging (mainly for Fruity
- Little bugfix in Sytrus envelope release combined with sustain level.
- Default audio device changed to ASIO4ALL.
- Newly-recorded patterns now added as pattern clips (when in song mode).
- Fixed rare arpeggiator bug.
- Dashboard: fixed "full range" behaviour for selectors
- FPC: small UI changes
- FPC: better behaviour when samples are missing
- FPC: changed direction for changing pads from mouse wheel
- Fruity Wrapper: implemented support for sysex messages sent by the plugin (untested)
- Fruity Wrapper: let FL re-read key names when updateDisplay message is received from VST plugin
- Fruity DX10: mod init and sustain calculations now also take samplerate into account
- Fixed crash in Vista when Data Execution Prevention is on