DirectWave 188.8.131.52 has been released today. It can be downloaded from www.image-line.com or from your user account page (for registered users).
The installer includes both the FL Studio and VSTi versions.
These are the changes since version 1.4.8...
- added trigger groups (random triggering)
Changes / Fixes
- now searches for samples in subfolder with program name when loading .dwp
- increased max size of zone and program name to 128
- implemented new save/restore routine, unified across FL/VST and dwp/dwb
- changed config file extension from .cfg to .dwcfg to avoid conflict with Logic
- bugfix: crash in VST sampling because of buffer overflow
- bugfix: read sample position offset fields from sf2 file (start, end, loop start, loop end)
- bugfix: zone voice count display
- bugfix: visual representation of programs in library if their names were too long