FL Studio 9.7 Beta UPDATE 7 is now available HERE and introduces significant updates to Pitcher. These include a new voice panning system in Harmonization mode and internal algorithm updates for cleaner sound and more accurate pitch detection. The update comes as a 5.6 Mb patch installer (FL97_update.exe).
FL Studio 9.7.7 changes include:
- wrapper: fixed bridge crash on exit
- Pitcher: fixed expiration date
- Pitcher: no stereo knob in normal mode (additional controls appear when harmonizing button is pressed)
- Pitcher: cleaned up formant shifter
- Pitcher: fixed stereo channel phase shifting
- Pitcher: ability to control minimum frequency
- Pitcher: many small fixes
- Newtone: adapted editor to bar/beat changes
- fixed Newtone loading/saving of files with special characters
- fixed NewStuff for changes to Pitcher
- fixed wrapper defaulting to inactive outputs for bridged plugins ("no sound" bug)
- Newtone: changed center knob behaviour: it's now relative to the current pitch offset of notes instead of the original offset
- Pitcher: control notes will need to be transposed up 1 octave (select all and use Ctrl + Up arrow). MIDI latching switches will need re-setting and Panning knob re-adjusting. Updated NewStuff included in update 6.
- wrapper: fixed initial input and output offset index for (64bit) bridged plugins
- Newtone: made sample loading a bit safer against crashes
- Newtone: fixed center knob behaviour
- Newtone: fixed fade in/out issue
- Pitcher: fixed demo mode, various other fixes
- fix in using "fixed size buffers" in bridged mode
- Newtone: various bugfixes
- wrapper: fixed bridged mode
Beta Download link - To download the FL Studio 9.7 Beta visit this post in Looptalk.
Download and install a new regcode from your - MY ACCOUNT.
Pay what you think it's worth, Newtone & Pitcher Bundle - Check the Shop to see the offer, if you own FL Studio.
FL Studio 9, What's New series - Watch the Playlist at YouTube.
Credits, thanks to: