Groove Machine Getting Started Tutorial takes your through the Groove Machine basics including the Sampler/Synth channels, Effects, Sequencing and MIDI control.
Groove Machine features:
- 5 hybrid (Subtractive/FM) synthesizer channels
- 8 flexible sampler channels, each with 4 sample layers
- 10 DJ-style effects + EQ and Stutter PER channel.
- Stepsequencer with per-step automation allowing PER step note sculpting of all interface parameters.
- Step / Drum sequencer / Piano roll views
- Optimized for live performance
- Internal link system for maximum compatibility with all MIDI controllers
- Multiple independent outputs for the 5 synth & 8 sampler channels
- Ideal for dub-step, trance, house & hip-hop producers
- Available in VSTi, AU & Standalone