We are please to announce the Image-Line Remote 1.1 update is now available. IL Remote is a FREE for Android and iOS, Tablet, Phablet or Phone, user-configurable virtual MIDI controller application for FL Studio, Deckadance 2 and plugins. Just open FL Studio 11.0.4 or Deckadance 2.3 (not yet released) on your computer, enable Image-Line Remote on the MIDI settings and then open IL Remote on up to 15 Android and or iOS devices. The connection is made automatically over a Wi-Fi network. Get it here:
- New splash screen with FL Studio or Deckadance targeting
- Deckadance support
- MIDI channel selector for all controls
- Mixer scrolling (now with 99 Mixer channels)
- MIDI channel override for Container contents
- Keyboard scale highlighting
- Custom scales for Harmonic Grid
- Increased sensitivity range for Jogwheels
- "Send on/off" option for knobs and Jogwheels
- Color of selected controls are now added to the custom color list
- Many small bug-fixes and improvements
Why not visit the Image-Line Remote users forum for support, to discuss usage and to share presets with other users.
Use the included controller tabs or you can edit and create your own. IL Remote allows you to add custom tabs and controls including Pads, Faders, Knobs, Jog Wheels, Mixer, Clip Launcher, X/Y Controls, Piano Keyboard, Harmonic Grid and Containers. There are a complete range of customization options for each control so that you can create virtually any virtual MIDI controller to suit your needs.
Deckadance 2.3 (or higher). The Deckadance update to support IL Remote is coming soon.
Android 3.0 or higher
iOS 5.1 or higher
Is this available for Windows 8 Phone: Not at this time. We will looking into it.
What about Kindle Fire: The IL Remote APK is available for download here from the user forums and can be side-loaded. Instructions are also linked on the page. Just log into your account or create one to get access.
Can I connect via USB rather than Wi-Fi: Not at this time. Please note that the transmission latency of MIDI over Wi-Fi and USB will be almost identical, the largest latencies in the system are related to touch interface detection. Reports from the field with over 30,000 people using the system are that the Wi-Fi connection is stable and robust.
I can't get FL Studio and IL Remote connected: Please check...
- Are you using FL Studio 11.0.4
- Did you select 'Enable Image-Line Remote" on the MIDI settings?
- Are both your computer and mobile device logged into the same Wi-Fi Network?
- Did you see this video
- Check your network router's admin settings and the configuration for IP Filtering, MAC filtering and internal firewalls.
- Still no joy? Ask for support in the IL Remote users forum we will collect your information and try to get it working.
I can't get Deckadance and IL Remote connected:
Deckadance 2.3 is required and has not yet been released.