FL Studio 12.3. We're always proud to release each new version of FL Studio because we know the thrill our customers get from their Lifetime Free Updates. 12.3 introduces new plugins, plugin updates, workflow enhancements and the big-one, realtime audio stretching. Yes finally. Check the video below to learn more:
- Transient Processor (demo). Enhance or suppress the attack transients and release of percussive and other transient sounds. $49 in the Image-Line Shop.
- Razer Chroma - Control Razer Chroma enabled hardware such as laptops, keyboards, mice and headsets from FL Studio.
- Gross Beat - Vectorial UI.
- Fruity Convolver - Vectorial UI.
- Fruity Limiter - Vectorial UI.
- Love Philter - Vectorial UI.
- Maximus - Vectorial UI.
- Parametric EQ2 - Right-click band tokens to select Key (note frequencies).
- Patcher - New FX patches by WiseLabs, right-click the plugin window's top-right preset selector.
- Sytrus - Vectorial UI + 73 nucleon presets.
- ZGameEditor Visualizer - Completely revised with up to 25 layers and new visual FX (See a demo video here).
FL Studio Features
- Real-time stretching - Sampler and Audio Clip 'Realtime > Stretch' mode allows real-time, independent tempo and pitch variations.
- Lock MIDI notes to Channels - Right-click a Channel Button and select Receive notes from. The Channel will now respond to that Controller regardless of what Channel is selected in FL Studio.
- MIDI channel through - Allows all MIDI Channels from a controller or external sequencer to pass to the plugin for separate control AND to record up to 16 separate MIDI Channel colors.
- Mute/Solo locking - Shift-Click Mute LEDs to lock them to their current state.
- Image-Line Remote feedback - Right-click Enable Image-Line Remote to activate control feedback from IL Remote to FL Studio.
- Type in values - Tempo and Mixer track selectors now accept actual values.
- Auto name option - The names of existing Channels aren't changed when dropping presets on them and the General Settings > Auto name is off.
- Restore previous state after solo option - General Settings > Miscellaneous allows you to restore the Channel Rack, Playlist and Mixer to their state prior to a solo command, or to unsolo everything when it's off.
- Channel Rack height – Auto Resize: Set the height of the Channel Rack (Off, Min, Max).
- Channel Rack sorting – Menu option > Sort by: Sort the Channel Rack order by Mixer Track Number, Channel Name or Channel Color.
FL Studio is available in 4 editions: Fruity ($99), Producer ($199), Signature ($299) and All Plugins ($737 USD). See the Feature Comparison here. All editions come with Lifetime Free Updates because we believe you should get what you paid for updated and bugfixed, free for life.
What about FL Studio for Mac OS X / MacOS?
We are developing a native Mac version. See how we are progressing here. TLDR Summary? ASAP.