This is the release candidate installer for FL 9.0.3.
Download it here (194.977.559 bytes) & discuss it here.
Additions 9.0.3 :
- VST3 plugin support
- Dashboard: added "send pitch bend range" option
- Wrapper: added pitch bend range selection field
- Wrapper: added support for Presonus parameter menu interface
- Added 'Sidechain to this track only' option in mixer.
- Added 'Create submix to' option in mixer.
- Added 'Override generic link...' to knob popup menu.
- Slightly improved Sytrus rendering quality.
- Double-clicking a playlist track edits its mostly used clip.
- Speeded up refresh of multidirectional playlist scrolling.
- Wrapper: added option to disable threaded processing for a specific plugin, applies to any new instance of that plugin
- FPC: added random triggering of overlapping layers
- FPC: added DW program file import
- DirectWave: added trigger groups
- DirectWave: searches for samples in subfolder with the program's name when loading a .dwp
- FPC: pad menu now shows banks in separate columns instead of submenus
- FPC: updated DW import
- FPC: use improved randomization method
- DirectWave: increased max size of zone and program name to 128
- DirectWave: implemented new save/restore routine, unified across FL/VST and dwp/dwb
- Downloader: options window is now integrated in content library window
- Downloader: clicking an cd/category will open or close it (no double-click necessary)
- Fixed window focus problem when dropping MIDI files onto a piano
- Fixed problem when creating automation clips for channel parameters
- Fixed timeline scroll bug
- Fixed patterns listed in inverted order in the step sequencer
- Downloader: fixed showing downloader for effect plugins
- Downloader: fixed update process
- Synthmaker: corrected an issue with exported FL plugins where the plugin wasn't fully instantiated until the GUI was opened
- Synthmaker: fixed a bug that prevented sysex from being received from an external MIDI device
- Fixed minor bug when right-clicking mini piano roll view for immediate jump
- Fixed minor browser bug.
- Kb preview now works better as notes are released
- Changed priority stuff when background rendering.
- Fixed bug loading old projects with internal controllers in sends.
- Fixed crash in Edison's scratching tool.
- Fixed possible hang when using remote control with smoothing enabled.
- FPC: fixed issue cutting preview voices
- Wrapper: don't respond to "update display" messages during saving
- Wrapper: input names were sometimes shortened
- Wrapper: fixed deadlock when i/o changed
- Fixed little Delphi memory leak.
- Fixed crash in Fruity Stereo Shaper when both delay & phase were in use.
- Wrapper: rewrote small part of DX plugin initialization
- Wrapper: fixed loading old DX plugin state if plugin wasn't found
- FPC: pad volume wheel resets to 100% instead of 0%
- FPC: mute button now works correctly if there are multiple pads triggered
- FPC: deleting a layer would delete two instead of one
- Downloader: custom download location wasn't used in some situations
- Video Player: fixed "Ignore tempo changes"
- DirectWave: fixed crash in VST sampling because of buffer overflow
- DirectWave: read sample position offset fields from sf2 file
- DirectWave: fixed zone voice count display
- DirectWave: fixed visual representation of program
The Image-Line Team