This Top Tip shows how simple it is to copy your Effects and their settings between Mixer tracks.
There are similar 'Drag to Save As/Copy' menu items throughout FL Studio, we will be looking at some other examples in up-coming tips.
Harmless 1.0.2 is now available for download from www.image-line.com.
- mod wheel to frequency link can now be removed
- selected preset is remembered when plugin window is closed and re-opened
- fixed occasional 3 second pause when changing presets in some hosts
We are proud to anounce the release of Harmless.
Harmless is an additive synthesizer doing subtractive synthesis. Or if you prefer, a subtractive synthesizer powered by an additive synthesis engine.
There was a legato problem with the VSTi in some hosts. Just download
the installer again and use Harmless 1.0.1 to fix this.
Discuss it here.
The Image-Line Team
DirectWave 18.104.22.168 has been released today. It can be downloaded from www.image-line.com or from your user account page (for registered users).
The installer includes both the FL Studio and VSTi versions.
These are the changes since version 1.4.8...
- added trigger groups (random triggering)
Changes / Fixes
- now searches for samples in subfolder with program name when loading .dwp
- increased max size of zone and program name to 128
- implemented new save/restore routine, unified across FL/VST and dwp/dwb
- changed config file extension from .cfg to .dwcfg to avoid conflict with Logic
- bugfix: crash in VST sampling because of buffer overflow
- bugfix: read sample position offset fields from sf2 file (start, end, loop start, loop end)
- bugfix: zone voice count display
- bugfix: visual representation of programs in library if their names were too long