FL Studio 12.2 is out now. We are pleased to release FL Studio 12.2 including a complete vectorial overhaul of 25 of your favorite plugins over 1600 new percussion samples and more (see 'What's New' below).
- New vectorial interfaces - Updates for your favorite plugins (BeepMap, BooBass, EQUO, FL Keys, Fruit Kick, Big Clock, dB Meter, Delay 2, Delay Bank, Drumsynth Live, DX 10, Fast Dist, Flangus, Granulizer, LSD, Multiband Compressor, PanOMatic, Parametric EQ, Plucked!, Reeverb 2, Slicer, Soft Clipper, Soundfont Player, Stereo Enhancer, Stereo Shaper, Vocoder, WaveShaper, X-Y Controller)
- Harmor - 3 x tempo synced templates (2, 4 & 8 bars)
- New Content - 1650 one shot drum samples in Packs > Drums > Mode Audio (121 Claps, 47 Cymbals, 110 Foley, 353 Hats, 349 Kicks, 192 Percussion, 57 Rims, 26 SFX, 48 Shakers, 286 Snares, 61 Toms)
- FLAC export
- UI enhancements - Separate color and icon menu options for Playlist Tracks, Channel Rack buttons and Mixer Tracks
- Typing keyboard to piano - 15 new scale presets
- New demo projects - Winners & some finalists from the FL Studio Demo Contest in Projects > Song contests
- Many bugfixes - test and let us know if we missed your favorite bug (check the WhatsNew.rtf in the install folder first!)
What about FL Studio for Mac OS X?
See how we are progressing here. Summary? ASAP.