FL Studio Mobile 1.3 for Android is now available from the Google Play Store. Version 1.3 is a free update for existing customers and introduces the online shop where you can download new instruments. There are two FREE instrument packs so you can try it out without spending a cent.
What about iOS vs Android feature-set convergence? We plan to add Audio Tracks and Wave Editor by April 2014 so stay tuned for further news on that in the FL Studio Mobile user forum. We will be calling for Beta Testers in the near future so to gain posting access to the forum use the SETUP tab and REGISTER button. Following that we will be moving to a completely new code-base merging FL Studio Mobile for iOS and Android, eliminating the feature-set differences. Of course, all these are free updates as usual. Thanks for your patience Android users.
- In-app shop with 7 sample packs (250 instruments/kits), 2 of which are free
- Bug fixes
FL Studio Mobile 1.3 for Android vs FL Studio Mobile 2.2 for iOS
The feature-set of the Android and iOS versions will be harmonized in future updates, including the addition of the following features to the Android version:
- Audio tracks and wave editor
- MiniSynth plugin synthesizer
- Background audio (playback while the app runs in the background)
- While projects, .flm format, are compatible between Android and iOS, if audio tracks are present they are ignored. If instruments are not available the MIDI data is loaded and the a default instrument is used.
Android: $19.55 USD
iOS: FL Mobile HD (universal app): $19.99 USD