We have teamed up with Soundtrack Loops & Illustrated for a remix contest. Click here for details, free download pack and the entry page, just add it to your cart and check out for $0.00. Entries close 15 June 2012.
1st place winner gets a copy of FL Studio, your tune released, a VIP 1yr all access pass from Peace Love Productions, and goodies from Illustrated Music. If you already own FL Studio we'll give you the equivalent in IL VCash to spend on plugins/samples of your choice.
Welcome to the Night Vision remix contest. In association with FL Studio singer/songwriter Veela and our friends at RØDE microphones & Event Electronics we are excited to bring you our most awesome remix competition ever!
Click on the image above to download the remix pack (FL Studio .zip project)
1. You must have an Image-Line account and posting permissions on the Image-Line forums.
2. You must use FL Studio AND the plugin Newtone AND OR Pitcher in the production of the remix. You may use any other Image-Line or 3rd party plugins and or samples (samples must be copyright cleared for music production).
4. You must upload your 192 kbps .mp3 remix/eshere (in Looptalk). By uploading you grant Image-Line permission to host the remix file/s on our servers in perpetuity.
5. You may enter a maximum of 3 remixes.
6. Winners will be asked to submit the FL Studio remix .zip project for verification that the remix was made with FL Studio and to explain how Pitcher AND OR Newtone were used if it is not evident.
7. Competition closes June 5, 2011.
8. In order to collect the 1st & 2nd physical prizes winners agree to supply Image-Line and RØDE/Event with a delivery address (no PO boxes allowed).
9. In order to collect the cash prizes you must have a PayPal account, if you don't have a PayPal account at the time of winning we can add the money to your Image-Line account which can be withdrawn to a PayPal account once established. Alternatively, you can use the money to buy products from the Image-Line Shop.
10. Judges decisions are final, no correspondence will be entered into. Entries will be judged by a panel including Veela, RØDE/Event & Image-Line representatives.
Papam Studios created a shiny new animated Image-Line logo for use in our videos and it needed audio so we started a competition. There were over 200 entries that we reduced to three winners. Download the winning FL Studio projects and any other of the 200+ entries by following the links at the bottom of our News Post.
DYRO explains an amazining technique to extract any Kick from a completed track using Edison. We thought it was so cool so made a Kick Extractor in Patcher, download here - http://support.image-line.com/redirect/DyroKickExtraction 11-05-2016
Part 1 & 2. Thomas Shaw (Project 46) explains how he uses stems to Mix / Master his tracks. Here we see Thomas breaking down Project 46 ft. Karl Wolf - Beat Again. #RazerMusic #Project46 #FLStudio 08-04-2016
Jayce Lewis gave an awesome live drumming demo and explained how his drumming experience is imperative to FL Studio programming. BONUS - upload your demo tracks for your chance to work with Jayce on his next album, and sign a deal with Universal. 04-04-2016
Get it here - http://www.image-line.com/content/Loops/Groove+Loops/
The Groove Loops sample library includes score files, one shots and Channel presets, so you get access to all the components you need to create your own original loops. 29-10-2015
Since we released the VEELA Vocals Resynthesized and LollieVox Vocals Resynthesized Harmor libraries we got a lot of questions about how we created the packs. In this tutorial the FL Studio Guru reveals all... 30-09-2015
VEELA Vocals Resynthesized is a unique pack of presets for Harmor, making use of its audio resynthesis function. It is one of the fastest and easiest ways to add pitchable vocals to your projects. 21-09-2015