Deckadance 2.30 adds support for Image-Line Remote so you can now control Deckadance & FL Studio from any Android (phone or tablet) and iOS (iPod touch, iPhone or iPad) device. You can even use any combination of up to 15 devices at once! Why not invite your friends over for a group DJ session :)
Image-Line Remote controlling Deckadance 2.3
- Image-Line Remote Support - Controller support from up to 15 Android and iOS devices.
- New Smart Panels - EQ, Gain & Filter, Volume, Mix & Isolator, FX and Grossbeat.
- Fixes bugs - Reported from Deckadance version 2.2.
- Added MIDI script commands - PLAY_X, PHASE_SYNC_X, BEAT_ID_X, STANDALONE and TRACK_POSITION_X.
- Support for ESI soundcards.
- Fixed - Issues with soundcard samplerates >= 99.6 KHz.
- Fixed - Synchronization problem with the Leap function in Snap mode.
- Added - Automatic switching of MIDI ports between standard MIDI page and Scripts page.