We just uploaded two multi-video tutorial series, one for Newtone and one for the upcoming FL Studio native version of Pitcher.
This 7 part Newtone Play-list starts a Guru video, then the 5 part tutorial & ends with a creative use.
This is a 5 part Pitcher Tutorial Play-list
Newtone & Pitcher are available for download with FL Studio 10, the good news is they are both stable and functioning as advertised so you can get real work done with them right now. Please don't forget to press F1 and check the manual entries too.
1. Load a monophonic melody (vocal/instrumental whatever you have, tonal/timbre variation is good) into Newtone. If you don't have Newtone you can get it here. You can also skip this step and use Edison edit out a string of notes of the same pitch.
2. Use Newtone to flatten the pitch to a single note (close to the average of the melody).
3. Load the flattened melody into Edison and remove any gaps between notes and other non-melodic noises. 'S,T,C,CH & F' sounds can become unwanted noise 'hiss' after blurring.
4. Add at least 4 seconds silence before and after the flattened melody.
We are excited to announce the FL Studio 9.7 Beta including Newtone, Image-Line's pitch and time editor.
What's new in FL Studio 9.7 Beta
Notable changes include:
* Newtone - Pitch correction editor beta. * Pitcher - Live pitch correction plugin. Beta 2. * Preview Playlist Clips - Alt + Right click Clip. * New Pattern Button - On Stepsequencer. * Ctrl + Middle Mouse - Resize Playlist tracks. * Playlist - Left+Shift swaps Pencil and Brush tools. * Piano roll - Sift + H or J cycles through used Channels. * Project files - Local paths now saved in project. * ...check out the FL Studio 'FL History' for more information.
FL Studio 12.3 introduced new MIDI input handling for the Channel Rack. Now you can more easily lock controllers to Channels and even pass MIDI Channels through to the plugin. In this tutorial the Guru explains how. 10-10-2016
TEVLO Vocals Resynthesized is a unique pack of presets for Harmor, making use of its audio resynthesis function. It is one of the fastest and easiest ways to add pitchable vocals to your projects. 13-07-2016
TEVLO Vocals Resynthesized is a unique pack of presets for Harmor, making use of its audio resynthesis function. It is one of the fastest and easiest ways to add pitchable vocals to your projects. 16-06-2016
DYRO explains an amazining technique to extract any Kick from a completed track using Edison. We thought it was so cool so made a Kick Extractor in Patcher, download here - http://support.image-line.com/redirect/DyroKickExtraction 11-05-2016
Part 1 & 2. Thomas Shaw (Project 46) explains how he uses stems to Mix / Master his tracks. Here we see Thomas breaking down Project 46 ft. Karl Wolf - Beat Again. #RazerMusic #Project46 #FLStudio 08-04-2016
Jayce Lewis gave an awesome live drumming demo and explained how his drumming experience is imperative to FL Studio programming. BONUS - upload your demo tracks for your chance to work with Jayce on his next album, and sign a deal with Universal. 04-04-2016
Get it here - http://www.image-line.com/content/Loops/Groove+Loops/
The Groove Loops sample library includes score files, one shots and Channel presets, so you get access to all the components you need to create your own original loops. 29-10-2015
Since we released the VEELA Vocals Resynthesized and LollieVox Vocals Resynthesized Harmor libraries we got a lot of questions about how we created the packs. In this tutorial the FL Studio Guru reveals all... 30-09-2015
VEELA Vocals Resynthesized is a unique pack of presets for Harmor, making use of its audio resynthesis function. It is one of the fastest and easiest ways to add pitchable vocals to your projects. 21-09-2015