FL Studio Mobile now on Android!
FL Studio Mobile allows you to create and save complete multi-track music projects on your Android phone or tablet device. You can even load the FL Studio Mobile projects into the 'FL Studio Desktop PC' version* and take them to the next level.
If it’s a beat on the step sequencer, a melody on the piano roll or a full song on the playlist, FL Studio Mobile has you covered. Never lose that idea again. Get it down and happening wherever you are.
New features 1.3
Added in version 1.3
- In-app shop with 7 sample packs (250 instruments/kits),
2 of which are free
- Multiple bug fixes
Fixes in version 1.2.2
Fixes black borders on some 720p devices
Fixes a crash that occurred on certain devices
when launching the app
Fixes an issue related to creating instruments
from zip files.
- 133 high quality instruments, drum kits & sliced-loop beats
- All instruments have FL Studio desktop counterparts for FL Studio desktop import and extension
- Step sequencer for fast percussion programming and sliced-loop reworking
- Configurable virtual piano-keyboard
- Drum pads
- Browser with preview button and logical sorting into Instruments, Synths, Drum kits & Loops
- Pan, volume, release and attack time configurable per instrument
- Pitch bend via accelerometer
- High quality, battery-friendly audio engine (latency depends on the device)
- Drum loops and sliced loops ready to start your project with a cool beat
- Effects include Limiter, Reverb, Delay, EQ, Amp simulator & Filter to enhance your mix.
- HD graphics for 1080p and 720p devices
(removes side bars)
- Sequencer timing accuracy significantly improved
- Performance improvements
- 99 track sequencer and intuitive editing options
- Per-track mute, solo, effect bus, pan and volume adjustment
- Edit at the level of tracks, bars or down to individual notes
- Piano roll editor for manual entry of note & chord sequence data or detailed editing of recorded performances
- Undo and redo for all editable screens
- Metronome with tempo & time-signature settings
- Intuitive positioning of screens with the slide gesture and resize with the pinch gesture
- Save and load your songs, export to WAV and AAC
- MIDI file import/export
- Share your songs via Email or Dropbox
- In-app user manual
- Android 2.3.3 required
- Works with all screen resolutions, but FL Studio Mobile is optimized for 1280x800, 800x480, 960x640 and 480x320 screens.
- SoundCloud upload
Android System Specifications
OS: Android 2.3.3 or higher.
Screen resolutions: Works with all screen resolutions but is optimised for 1280x800, 800x480, 960x640 and 480x320.
CPU: Multi-core supported. The faster your Android device the more you can do with FL Studio Mobile.
FL Studio Mobile 1.3 for Android
vs FL Studio Mobile 2.3 for iOS
The feature-set of the Android and iOS versions will be harmonized in future updates, including the addition of the following features to the Android version:
- Audio tracks and wave editor
- Background audio (playback while the app runs in the background)
While projects, .flm format, are compatible between Android and iOS, if audio tracks are present they are ignored. If instruments are not avaiable the MIDI data is loaded and the a default instrument is used.
Tutorials & Help