Create a personal kick
The Bassdrum kick-synthesizer is an excellent tool to easily produce deep, modern kicks.
The main BassDrum synthesis consists of two Oscillators (Main & Slave) and a sample layer (usually to add noise or texture). Following that there are sub-bass, distortion and pitch controls
This plugin adds to the already available options to make your own drum sounds in FL Studio. Find a particular sample that you like, and build up the rest of the drum with BassDrum.
- Duration, output level, sampling rate.
- Main oscillator with bass, peak, slide.
- Slave oscillator with bass, peak, slide & phase.
- Click with level, cut, frequency
- Master with drive, sub-bass, attack.
- You can drag and drop samples directly on BassDrum to load them.
- Timing of the sample layer relative to the oscillators.
- Plugin is included in the FL Studio registration - FL Studio requirement apply.
- 2Ghz AMD or Intel Pentium 3 compatible CPU with full SSE1 support
- 512Mb RAM.
- 30Mb free disc space.
- DirectSound or ASIO compatible soundcard.