Use Minisynth in FL Studio and FL Studio Mobile
MiniSynth is available for both FL Studio Mobile and FL Studio for PC, sharing identical program code. MiniSynth, great sounds made simple.
MiniSynth has a low processor overhead
mobile CPU constraints in mind. That doesn't mean MiniSynth is lacking in capability tho, just check the audio demos on this page. With 6 tabs, each holding just a few chunky controls, it's perfect when working with a touch interface and keeps everything clearly laid out for new users learning subtractive synthesis.
MiniSynth is included FREE with FL Studio
(11.0.5 upwards) and is used when converting FL Studio Mobile projects to FL Studio format (FL Studio 11.0.5 not yet released). Even if you don't use FL Studio Mobile, you will find MiniSynth a great addition to your library.
- Advanced multi-mode oscillator
- Oscillator Envelope
- Filter Envelope
- Low Frequency Oscillator
- Effects: Delay, Chorus, Phaser, Distortion
- FL Studio version 11.0.5
- 2Ghz AMD or Intel Pentium 3 compatible CPU with full SSE1 support
- 512Mb RAM.
- 30Mb free disc space.
- DirectSound or ASIO compatible soundcard.
- For FL Studio Mobile, iOS version of the app (MiniSynth is not available for Android).
Forum and Help
Check out some MiniSynth demos here from Aura Qualic and Youlean and don't forget the demo player on the top-right of this page