The player is based on the second generation of the LiveSynth soundfont engine developed by LiveUpdate.
Optimal FL Studio integration
This engine is by far the most accurate soundfont player currently available AND it integrates perfectly in FL Studio. SoundFont Player supports 'slides' and 'sends' to your own send tracks, and loaded soundfonts are shared between instances of the player.
Another impressive feature of the Soundfont player is the integration with in the samplebrowser. Just browse through your soundfonts in the samplebrowser and drop them into your project.
Please note: The Soundfont player engine (LiveSynth) was licensed from LiveUpdate who have since disappeared from the face of the earth ... this means the Soundfont player is supplied ‘as is’ with no possibility of bug-fixes. Please test the demo thoroughly on your system before purchasing it.
- Cool interface
- ADSR envelopes
- Drop SF2s from the samplebrowser perfect/slow sinc interpolation
- High quality rendering (sinc interpolation mode)
- Unique support for slides
- Built-in reverb & chorus 'sends' to your own send tracks
- Windows 7, Vista, XP & 2000 (32 & 64 Bit)
- 2Ghz AMD or Intel Pentium 3 compatible CPU with full SSE1 support
- (or) Intel Mac with Boot Camp (running XP, Vista or Windows 7, 32 or 64 Bit)
- 1 Gb or more RAM recommended
- 1 Gb free disk space
- Soundcard with DirectSound drivers. ASIO/ASIO2 compatible required for audio recording (FL Studio installs with generic ASIO4ALL drivers)