What is Image-Line Remote?
IL Remote is a FREE Tablet, Phablet or Phone, user-configurable virtual MIDI controller application for FL Studio, Deckadance and plugins. Just open FL Studio 11.1 or Deckadance 2.3 (or higher) on your computer, enable Image-Line Remote on the MIDI settings and then open IL Remote on up to 15 Android and or iOS devices. The connection is made automatically over a Wi-Fi network. See the users manual here.
Use the included controller tabs covering functions including; Transport Controls, MIDI Keyboard, FPC control, Harmonizer Keyboard, Performance Mode (Clip Launcher), Gross Beat FX, Mixer and more. If the control you want isn’t available then you can create your own.
IL Remote allows you to add custom tabs and controls including Pads, Faders, Knobs, Jog Wheels, Mixer, Clip Launcher, X/Y Controls, Piano Keyboard, Harmonic Grid and Containers. There are a complete range of customization options for each control so that you can create virtually any virtual MIDI controller to suit your needs.
Why not visit the Image-Line Remote users forum for support, to discuss usage and to share presets with other users.
WHAT'S NEW IN VERSION 1.2 ?
- MIDI - Channel selection for accelerometers.
EARLIER AVAILABLE FEATURES
- Splash screen with FL Studio or Deckadance targeting
- Deckadance support
- MIDI channel selector for all controls
- Mixer scrolling (now with 99 Mixer channels)
- MIDI channel override for Container contents
- Keyboard scale highlighting
- Custom scales for Harmonic Grid
- Increased sensitivity range for Jogwheels
- "Send on/off" option for knobs and Jogwheels
- Color of selected controls are now added to the custom color list
- Many small bug-fixes and improvements
Image-Line Remote App screenshots: