This plugin is included in FL Studio by default.
Patcher will load as an Instrument or Effect and will allow you to create chains of plugins of unlimited complexity. Useful for saving your favourite instrument/effect chains for use in future projects.
Patcher is included free with all FL Studio Edition registrations.
- Add effects to the path even when Patcher is a Channel.
- Create parallel & linear chains of any complexity.
- Change the volume by dragging along links
- Automate plugin parameters with Control objects.
- Save the chain preset for use in future projects.
- Use Patcher as an effect. Create favorite effects chains or exceed 8-effects per track.
- Official FL Studio registration needed.
- 2Ghz Intel Pentium 4 / AMD Athlon 64 (or later) compatible CPU with full SSE2 support. The faster your CPU and more cores it has the more you will be able to do simultaneously.
- 32 or 64 Bit versions of Windows 10/8.0/8.1/7, Vista, XP (service pack 3)
- (or) Intel Mac with Boot Camp / Windows. Running 32 or 64 Bit versions of Windows 10/8.0/8.1/7, Vista, XP (service pack 3).
- (or) Intel Mac with OS X 10.10 for the FL Studio for Native OS X (ALPHA) Attention: Only available after purchase of a program registration (no demo).
- 1 Gb minimum, 2 or 4 Gb RAM recommended
- 2 Gb free disk space
- Soundcard with DirectSound drivers. ASIO/ASIO2 compatible required for audio recording (FL Studio installs with generic ASIO4ALL drivers)