View video's in FL Studio.
FL Video Player comes as a demo version in FL Studio and needs to be purchased separately if you want to view extended video clips.
Keep in mind that FL Studio is not a video rendering package and cannot export video footage. FL Video Player can only be used to view videos or to rip audio from videos into FL Studio. Audio is streamed into FL Studio, just as with any other audio plugin, however to achieve best synchronization and quality for exported audio tracks, it is highly recommended to export the audio as wave file and use it like a regular audio track inside FL Studio.
- FL Studio registration is needed to buy and use this plugin.
- Windows XP (SP2), Vista, Win7, Win8, Win8.1, Win10 - (32 & 64 Bit)
- 2Ghz AMD or Intel Pentium 3 compatible CPU with full SSE1 support
- (or) Intel Mac with Boot Camp (running XP, Vista or Windows 7, 32 or 64 Bit)
- 1 Gb or more RAM recommended
- 1 Gb free disk space
- Soundcard with DirectSound drivers. ASIO/ASIO2 compatible required for audio recording (FL Studio installs with generic ASIO4ALL drivers)