A universe of sounds!
But wait! If you listen to 1 preset, every second, 24 hours a day, it will take you over 136 years to complete this task. It’s clear you will need backup, and you have it, your fellow Autogun users. Every Autogun is set to start from a unique preset number, so that each member of the team is assigned a personal starting address, ready to explore. However, you can at any time, jump to a new location in the preset-space by simply entering a preset number.
Once a prized sound is discovered, and it’s preset number logged, share them with other Autogun users or import them into Ogun, for detailed study or further development.
With so many presets Autogun needs no programming, every sound is already somewhere 'out there' you just need to locate it, and you will, Autogun's sonic landscape is a sonic adventure.
- Based on the Ogun synthesis engine
- Enhanced by the Soundgoodizer, maximization engine
- 4294967296 amazing presets to explore
- Preset number copy/paste field
- Preset up/down buttons
- Volume control
- 2Ghz AMD or Intel Pentium 3 compatible CPU with full SSE1 support
- 512Mb RAM.
- 30Mb free disc space.
- DirectSound or ASIO compatible soundcard.