SimSynth Live captures the big multi-oscillator sound of a MiniMoog, and combines it with the warm, fat sound of Oberheim style SVF filters.
The result? Rich strings, wall to wall brass, and fat punchy basses. And we haven't forgotten techno sounds either. SimSynth Live uses a filter technique that gives the EMPH knob a sound you can crank.
- 3 oscillators, each with a dual (warm) mode effectively making 6 oscillators
- Ring modulator
- A dual SVF filter that programs like an old Oberheim SEM, (lets you mix lowpass, bandpass, and highpass)
- Two discrete envelopes and an LFO.Stereo chorus effect, (in case 6 oscillators aren't warm enough)
- Studio quality alias free rendering
- FX Panel with EQ, Reverb, Phaser & Delay
- FL Studio & VSTi versions included
- 2Ghz AMD or Intel Pentium 3 compatible CPU with full SSE1 support
- 512Mb RAM.
- 30Mb free disc space.
- DirectSound or ASIO compatible soundcard.