The WASP vsti-dxi is best described as a "broad" analogue emulation
synth, which means it can model sounds from a large range of
analog synths such as Moog, Roland and others.
New & experimental sounds are easy to synthesize with this plugin!
WASP is available as FL plugin and VSTi version.
XT brings updated features
Wasp XT is a 3-oscillator synth with two LFOs, two ADSR envelopes, a ring modulator, FM, PWM and a distortion unit.
Wasp XT is an update of the WASP plugin.
WASP XT is available as FL plugin only (not as VSTi version).
- 2 oscillators with coarse tune, -36/+36 semitones, & fine tune
- Oscillator shapes including sawtooth, square, sine & noise
- Sub Oscillator, slaved to Osc1 (one octave below), saw & square shapes
- Oscillator Mix slider
- Pulse Width for Osc1 & Osc2
- Frequency Modulation (Osc1>Osc2)
- Ring Modulator (Osc1 x Osc2)
- Amplitude envelope (ADSR) which can be linked to Filter ADSR
- Filter envelope (ADSR)
- 2 LFOs with Pitch, Osc Mix, Cutoff, Amp, PWM targets
- Filter section, packed with 6 filters.
- Cutoff, Resonance & Filter Envelope Amount adjustable
- Distortion section with Drive + Tone Control
- Windows XP (SP2), Vista, Win7, Win8, Win8.1, Win10 - (32 & 64 Bit)
- 2Ghz AMD or Intel Pentium 3 compatible CPU with full SSE1 support
- 512Mb RAM.
- 30Mb free disc space.
- DirectSound or ASIO compatible soundcard.