Drum patches to the max
DrumSynth Live features simultaneous support for 24 programmable real-time drum patches, each assigned to a separate key (C4 to B5).
You can morph dynamically from one drum patch to another - just select the patch to morph to and tweak the morph amount wheel.
In DrumSynth Live, sound is created by two noise generators and filtered by bandpass filters with incredible range - you can set anything from a single frequency (sine wave) to full white noise.
- Cool interface
- Create complete drumtracks in a single channel
- Change properties according to the note velocity
- 'Sends' for your own send tracks
FL Studio comes with the demo of DrumSynth Live pre-installed. The demo version has all the functionality of the 'real' generator, although all channels using it are deleted when saving.
- Windows XP (SP2), Vista, Win7, Win8, Win8.1, Win10 - (32 & 64 Bit)
- 2Ghz AMD or Intel Pentium 3 compatible CPU with full SSE1 support
- 512Mb RAM
- 30Mb free disc space.
- DirectSound or ASIO compatible soundcard.