“With Drumaxx musicians can model the drum-head with multiple parameters such as material, thickness, tension and even shape. More importantly the parameters can be modulated in real-time as a function of velocity or external controls”, says Maxx Claster, Lead Plugin Developer at Image Line Software.
Drumaxx is available for Windows and Mac and can be used as a standalone program or as FL Studio plug-in.
Image Line Software is offering Drumaxx by the “Pay what you think it's worth" pricing system allowing customers to pay only what they think is a fair price for the product. The minimum, to cover the transaction fees and handling fees, has been set at 9 EUR, but after that, it’s entirely up to customers what they are ready to pay based on their experience with the demo version and their willingness to support future development. For each Drumaxx sold during the Pay what you think it's worth sale, Image Line is pleased to announce they will donate 1 EUR to charity in support of the Haitian people affected by the devastating January 2010 earthquake.
* 10 Physically modelled drum pads
* Multi-output for individual effects processing on each pad
* Huge range of modeling possibilities covering sounds from cymbals to kettle-drums
* Velocity modulation matrix for detailed expressiveness
* Integrated Stepsequencer with trigger-key playback
* Integrated effects
* Single-pad version 'Drumpad' available for tight integration with FL Studio Stepsequencer
* 2Ghz AMD or Intel Pentium 3 compatible CPU with full SSE support
* Intel CPU or G4 PowerPC (Mac) with full Altivec support
* 512 MB RAM
* 30 MB disk space
* Windows XP/Vista/7; OSX 10.4 (Tiger); OSX 10.5 (Leopard)
A demo version of Drumaxx could be downloaded from Image Line Software Download Section. The demo can be unlocked to a full version by buying and registering through the Image Line shop.
About Image Line Software:
Established in 1994, Image Line Software provides high quality music applications to the computer-based music community and is well known for its leading digital audio workstation FL Studio (formerly FruityLoops), high quality synthesizers including Sytrus, PoiZone,Toxic Biohazard, Morphine, Ogun and Sawer, a mix of innovative Effect plugins like Maximus and Hardcore and range of sample libraries used in their multi-sampler plugins DirectWave and Soundfont Player. In May 2007 Image Line Software released its acclaimed DJ mixing software application Deckadance. In addition to its audio software, Image Line Software develops and distributes the web site building application, EZGenerator.