FL Studio Mobile Table Of Contents (TOC)
FL Studio Mobile getting started
- Quick start guide
- Best practices
- FAQ (Frequently asked questions)
- External hardware support
Using FL Studio Mobile
- Keyboard & Drum Pad tab
- Instruments tab
- Tracks tab
- Wave Editor & Recorder tab (iOS only)
- Effects tab
- Projects tab
- Setup tab
- For the latest information and updates visit www.flstudiomobile.com.
- Video tutorials and demos are available at Image-line's YouTube channel.
- More help available at the FL Studio Mobile Knowledge Base.
- Register your FL Studio Mobile to download and share projects, tech support and additional downloads.
Other Image-Line Applications
Check out other Image-Line Products.
This manual covers FL Studio mobile for iOS and Android devices:
- iOS FL Studio Mobile Version 2.1
- Android FL Studio Mobile Version 1.0
NOTE: The Android version does not include all features available in the iOS version. Where this is the case (iOS only) is noted on the section. The Android and iOS feature-sets will be harmonized in future updates including adding the following features to the Android version:
- Audio tracks and wave editor
- Sampling: create custom kits from audio files
- Load .instr files created with FL Studio or FL Studio Mobile
- Background audio (playback while the app runs in the background)
- SoundCloud upload
- In-app shop