For support-related discussions, visit the forum at the FL Studio Mobile website.
1.1 Four steps to resolve most issues
- Quit FL Studio Mobile
- iOS iOS 7: Tap the home button twice, then swipe all music related apps up to quit them. iOS 5 and 6: Tap the home button to get to the home screen, then double tap the
home button to display the multitask bar, finally tap and hold an app icon and tap the red minus icon to close it.
- Android - Open the Settings and then select Apps > All (from the top tabs). Select FL Studio Mobile and Force stop.
- Reboot your device
- iOS - Press and hold the Home and the Power buttons for about 10 seconds until the Apple logo appears. Don't slide to power off, hold longer!
- Android - Press the power button and select 'Power off'. Then power on again.
- Disable iOS zoom
Launch the Settings app from the home screen. Go to General, Accessibility, and turn off the Zoom.
- Disable iOS multitasking gestures (iPad only)
Launch the Settings app from the home screen. Go to General and turn off the Multitasking Gestures.
1.2 Audio stuttering occurs
Decrease the reverb quality, decrease the polyphony to reduce the CPU load.
If the playback requires more CPU speed than your device can provide, audio stuttering occurs.
1.3 The audio output sounds noisy
- Use headphones or speakers because the device's internal speaker cannot cope with the broad frequency spectrum of the instruments.
- Decrease the Limiter’s master gain to prevent clipping.
1.4 My purchased instruments do not appear on my second device
- iOS - See the FAQ on how to restore the instruments and packages that you already purchased on your other devices.
1.5 Some notes end too early during playback
Increase the polyphony in the Setup screen, but keep in mind that this may lead to stuttering with complex songs on older devices.