PURCHASING, UPGRADING & REGISTRATION
How to buy, register and unlock Image-Line products
DEMO ONLY? Either FL Studio or plugins that it contains may appear as a demo. This means projects saved that contain demo plugins, won't reopen with the demo plugins
in place until they are purchased and registered. Once demo plugins are purchased and your license updated, the project will open correctly, as originally saved. To unlock FL Studio or plugins you simply enter your Image-Line account details on the About Panel. The full purchase and registration procedure are as follows:
- Use the DEMO - The FL Studio Demo version and Demo plugins allow you to use all program/plugin features so that you can ensure anything you are interested in buying works 'as advertised' prior to
purchase. Demos are unlocked with a single registration key (see step 4), your key will unlock only those features and plugins associated with the FL Studio version (Express,
Fruity, Producer or Signature Bundle) & plugins you have purchased. Features & plugins included with each version of FL Studio are
compared here, on the FL Studio website.
- Purchase - Go to the Image-Line Store and follow the instructions.
- Wait for your email - After ordering the plugin you will be sent an email with a login and password to your customized user page on the Image-Line site. Please keep an eye on your spam filter so that it doesn't redirect the registration email to a spam folder.
- Unlock your product/s - Use the 'About panel' registration system. Enter your Image-Line account email and password and click Unlock products. This will unlock all your products, not just FL Studio.
- Use the plugin/software - Next time you open FL Studio you should find that the purchased item is now unlocked and working without any limitations, no additional downloads are required.
If you are having difficulties or questions please try contacting our Live Support
through the Image-Line store (the link is located at the bottom of the page), or contact Technical Support where
you can create a traceable support-ticket.
We accept -
and some Local Payment Methods.