The Content Library allows you to download additional content for FL Studio/plugins and to access already downloaded content. To open the Content Library, click
on the download launcher located on the Online Panel, as shown below.
Some plugins such as FPC and DirectWave can launch the Content Library directly.
In this case only content compatible with the plugin will be shown.
The Browser Window shows the files available for download. The files shown will automatically match the selected instrument when it launched the Content Library. Files are categorized
- Downloaded - Files under the Categories > Presets area on the left. The selected plugin will filter the content relative to that plugin.
- Online - Files available online (categorized according to 'all', 'owned' and 'to buy'). Click the tabs on the uper-right to filter accordingly.
- Type to filter - Typing key words in here will filter the items shown in the main window.
- Refresh list - Rebuilds the current list based on what is found on your local disk. For example, you downloaded something and it hasn't refreshed automatically
or you copied files to the shared data location.
- Refresh all lists - As above but rebuilds all lists.
- Download list updates - Gets the latest online-lists from the Image-Line content server. NOTE: This is done automatically once a week.
- Open in download manager - Opens an integrated Content Library and Download Manager (click the tabs along the top to change view).
- Always open in download manager - Always opens in integrated Content Library & Download Manager view.
IL Download Manager
Once a file has been set to download, the Download Manager window will appear (also accessible from Start > Programs > Image-Line > IL Download manager),
as shown below. The files will be saved to the default file location for the plugin that activated the Download Manager and will be available from the FL Studio Browser
once the download is complete.
The lower part of the Download Window will display a list of any recently downloaded files in gray. You can queue files for downloading by continuing to
select new files in the Browser Window, these will show at the top of the list in black.
Failed downloads - Click on a failed download (ones with an "error" status) to get a description of the error.
- Cancel - Cancel any download in progress.
- Remove waiting - Removes any queued downloads.
- Clear - Clears the download log (items left over in the window after downloads are completed).
Shows all downloading and queued files ready for downloading.
- Shared location - General shared location for all downloads. You can customize this location by clicking 'Change shared data location'.
- Custom - For each item in the list to the left you can set a custom download location or set it to the 'Shared location'.
- Change shared data location - Click to set a new shared location to be used for any download content category shown in the list on the left, when 'Shared location' is set.
- Show content library - Opens the Content library window.
- Install downloaded content - When downloaded content can be installed automatically this function will do so.
- Check for updates - Checks for an updated version of Content Library.
Enter your registered email address and password to unlock FL Studio, plugins and content.