Piano roll Flam
The Piano roll Flam tool allows you to add "drum flam" effect to your scores. Flamming is essentially adding quick strokes before every note, an effect which is very useful in adjusting percussion performances.
- Options drop-down menu - Opens a drop-down menu containing some useful presets.
- Time - Sets the length of the quick strokes added before each note.
- Absolute - Selects absolute or tempo based time for the Time knob.
- Before - Places the quick strokes before the original notes' start time.
- Velocity - Sets the velocity applied to the quick strokes.
- Group notes - Groups notes that were part of the processed selection. The Grouping selector (On/Off) is on the Recording panel.
- Reset - Reset the tool to the default state.
- Accept - Accept changes and close the tool. Note, these changes can be subsequently undone using the Current project History or Ctrl+Z.