Piano roll Level Scaling
The Scale Levels tool allows easy manipulation of the velocity level data associated with the selected notes. This is a great way of raising the overall volume of a performance while maintaining the relative note velocity differences.
- Center- Scales the center of the settings below (-100 to 100).
- Tension- Re-scales the level logarithmically (-100 to 100).
- Multiply - Multiplies the level by the value indicated (0% to 200%).
- Offset - Adds to the value (-100 to 100).
- Reset - Reset the tool to the default state.
- Accept - Accept changes and close the tool. Note, these changes can be subsequently undone using the Current project History or Ctrl+Z.