INSTRUMENTS / GENERATORS
Click the arrow button to the left of the lock switch to access the Dashboard menu.
- Clear Panel - Clears the panel of all components.
- Add Control - Contains a submenu with all installed components, grouped
by type (knobs, sliders, etc).
- Snap All Controls to Grid - Snaps all controls on the panel to the grid.
- Clone - Clones the selected component.
- Delete - Deletes the selected component.
- Export to Text File - Exports a definition of the current panel contents
to a text file.
- Import from Text File - Restores a panel from a description in a text file.
- Zip Used Files - Exports all component files used in the current panel
to a Zip files.
- Unzip Files - Installs components from a Zip file (exported earlier with
the previous command). This feature makes it easy to transfer new controls
systems using Dashboard.