WAVE EDITOR / RECORDER
Edison is a fully integrated audio editing and recording tool. Edison loads into an effect
slot (in any mixer track) and will then record or play audio from that position. You may load as many instances of Edison as you
require in any number of Mixer Tracks or Effects slots. To open Edison press Ctrl+E in a Sampler Channel, or load from the
effects menu into mixer track/s.
5. Special Controls
In the top-right section of the Edison window are six special controls (from left to right):
- Scrub wheel - Left-click and hold the mouse button, and move left or right to play the sample under mouse control.
- Slave transport - Slaves the Edison transport controls to the FL Studio transport panel.
- Display mode - Swap between waveform and spectrum display. Note there is a dual view option.
- Click free editing - Performs a short fade-in / fade-out on selected, cut & processed regions to reduce clicks.
- Disable auto scrolling - When the sample is zoomed this disables the auto scrolling function.
- Mute input - Mutes the input from the mixer track.