MIXING & EFFECTS
Fruity PanOMatic (pan and level)
Fruity PanOMatic is a panning and volume plugin, especially useful for automation of panning and level.
The plugin includes a handy volume/pan grid (drag the cross with your mouse) and an adjustable LFO unit.
- Pan - Left/Right panning of the output.
- Volume (VOL) - Output level.
- Shape of the Low Frequency Oscillator waveform that automates panning or volume as set. The shape, choose from:
- Sine - Smooth variation with a soft change in direction/volume.
- Triangle - Linear variation with an instant change in direction/volume.
- Square - Alternates between minimum and maximum values.
- OFF - Disable LFO.
- Pan - Modulate the Pan with the LFO waveform.
- Volume (VOL) - Modulate the volume with the LFO waveform.
- Amount (AMT) - Amount of LFO to modulation destination.
- Speed (SPD) - Speed of LFO. Turn to the left to speed up the LFO, turn to the right to slow down the LFO.
Plugin Credits: Didier Dambrin