INSTRUMENTS / GENERATORS
DEMO ONLY: Poizone is available as a demo version in FL Studio and needs to be purchased separately so you can save projects containing
PoiZone is a subtractive software synthesizer designed to bring you professional quality results, without a learning curve that hinders your creativity. The concept behind PoiZone was to design a synthesizer
that had a great sound derived from the smallest number of controls, without sacrificing flexibility and features. Non-essential controls were ruthlessly removed so what remains is a user interface where every knob
counts. Once you have spent some time auditioning the preset patches we are sure you will agree that PoiZone packs a lot of punch in what appears to be a simple package, enjoy!
PoiZone has the following key features -
- 2 main oscillators for subtractive synthesis: SAW and PULSE shapes, pulse width adjustable.
- 1 NOISE Oscillator.
- Variable polyphony (1 to 32 voices).
- SYNC modulation.
- RING modulation.
- PULSE WIDTH Modulation.
- 2 ADSR envelope generators (one user-assignable to modulation parameters).
- 3 FILTER modes - low pass, band pass and high pass. PoiZone features a warm, analog-modeled filter with self oscillation. The PoiZone filter can sound bright and clean passing high-frequencies transparently or
or 'gritty and grungy' with the addition of resonance (including carefully crafted distortion) for that 'exciting' sound. Special attention has been given to precise KEYTRK filter tuning so that the PoiZone filter can track
keyboard frequency precisely, allowing the filter to be used as an oscillator.
- Keyboard and Velocity tracking for the filter.
- DELAY effect, with tempo-synced click-free stereo delays and delay time modulation. Lo-cut and hi-cut for trancers!
- CHORUS provides a fat and warm sound with excellent unison emulation.
- 4 voice UNISON with user-adjustable stereo panning and 'Octaver'. The Octaver expands the harmonic range and flexibility of the unison sound. Additionally it allows to support the creation of realistic 'vox-like' effects.
- 256 Patches created by industry professionals.
- Muti-mode Arpeggiator.
- Noise Gate with an adjustable 16 step pattern. The gate features smoothness control and the ability to import/export patterns to .fxp files.
- MIDI learn feature with the ability to save/load MIDI setups to/from a patch.
- LFO and MOD WHEEL modulation. Can be assigned to a wide range of performance parameters in PoiZone.
Mothers everywhere will be saying "What's that NOISE!"
PoiZone was created by Maxx Claster exclusively for -
Image Line Software