The PoiZone Arpeggiator can sync the playback of various patterns to the host tempo allowing you to create complex melodies while holding down notes or chords, instant gratification is yours!
- MODE: Select from one of 5 modes -
- OFF: The arpeggiator is turned off.
- UP: Notes are played back from the lowest to the highest held and then the arpeggiator loops back to the start (e.g. 1,2,3,4 - 1,2,3,4, etc).
- DOWN: Notes are played back from the highest to the lowest held and then the arpeggiator loops back to the start (4,3,2,1 - 4,3,2,1, etc).
- UP/DOWN: The note sequence runs up and down those held (e.g. 1,2,3,4,3,2,1 - 1,2,3,4,3,2,1, etc).
- RANDOM: Notes are played back in random order from among those held.
- RANGE: Select the number of octaves the pattern will be played over. Select from 1 to 4 octaves.
- TMP SYNC: Tempo Sync, this determines how quickly and in what time signature the Arpeggiator will play relative to the host tempo. 1/32 (32nd notes) is the fastest setting while 4/4 (whole notes) is the slowest.