The Envelope Generator is a user assignable Envelope that is used to control parameters inside PoiZone to add motion or variability to sounds. The envelope is triggered on a per-note basis at the
start of each note.
Envelope Generator Controls
- EG DEST: Envelope destination, select from -
- CUTOFF: Cutoff frequency of the filter.
- FREQ A: Frequency of OSC A.
- FREQ AB: Frequency of OSC A and B.
- PW A: Pulse Width for OSC A.
- PW AB: Pulse Width for OSC A and B.
- AMOUNT: Amount can be -100 to +100%. The middle value of the slider is zero.
- A, D, S, R: Attack (ramp up speed), Decay (ramp down speed), Sustain (sustain level), Release (release rate) of the envelope.