INSTRUMENTS / GENERATORS
PoiZone - Filter
The PoiZone filter can be used to shape the output from the Oscillators transforming the sound into something completely new. The PoiZone Filter operates in
LowPass, HighPass and Band Pass modes as described below.
- CUTOFF: Determines the cutoff frequency of the filter. Try automating this filter knob for interesting sound variations.
- RESO: Determines the Resonance (Or Bandwidth) of the filter.
- KEYTRK: This knob controls how closely the filter cutoff frequency will be tied to the MIDI key number pressed by the user. Lower keys will result in lower cutoffs, while higher keys will have the
- VELTRK: Determines how much velocity will effect the filter cutoff frequency.
- MODE: Toggles the filter between -
- LP - Low-Pass, frequencies below the cutoff are allowed to pass, those above are filtered out.
- BP - Band-Pass, a band of frequencies are allowed to pass, those above or below are filtered out. Cutoff controls the center position of this band.
- HP - High-Pass, frequencies above the cutoff are allowed to pass, those below are filtered out.