INSTRUMENTS / GENERATORS
PoiZone - LFO
LFO is a 'Low Frequency Oscillator' that is an Oscillator that creates an output changes at a rate less than 30 Hz. This generator is used to control parameters inside PoiZone to add motion
or variability to sounds in order to make them more interesting or a 'human' feeling.
- LFO DEST: LFO Destination, select from -
- CUTOFF: Cutoff of the filter frequency (pitch) of oscillator (OSC) A.
- FREQ A: Frequency of OSC A.
- FREQ AB: Frequency of OSC A and B.
- PW A: Pulse Width for OSC A.
- PW AB: Pulse Width for OSC A and B.
- PAN: Stereo Panning.
- AMOUNT: Amount multiplier, 0% bottom 100% top.
- RATE: Determines the frequency of the LFO, faster is up.
- SHAPE: Select the LFO waveform shape (SAW, PULSE, TRIANGLE, SINE, RANDOM).
- RETRIG: Retrigger, when selected restarts the LFO cycle at the start of each note.
- TMP SYNC: Tempo Sync, synchronizes the LFO speed to the host tempo. Left-click to show a drop-down menu of options from 1/16th to 32/16th. When the display shows 'no sync' there is no tempo sync and rate of LFO is defined by
the 'RATE' knob.