INSTRUMENTS / GENERATORS
Sawer - Arpeggiator
The Sawer Arpeggiator can sync the playback of various patterns to the host tempo allowing you to create complex melodies while holding down notes or chords, instant gratification is yours!
- MODE - Select from one of 4 modes:
- UP: Notes are played back from the lowest to the highest held and then the arpeggiator loops back to the start (e.g. 1,2,3,4 - 1,2,3,4, etc).
- DOWN: Notes are played back from the highest to the lowest held and then the arpeggiator loops back to the start (4,3,2,1 - 4,3,2,1, etc).
- UP/DN (Up/Down): The note sequence runs up and down those held (e.g. 1,2,3,4,3,2,1 - 1,2,3,4,3,2,1, etc).
- RND (Random): Notes are played back in random order from among those held.
- PLAY - Select to turn on the Arpeggiator.
- SYNC - Tempo Sync, this determines how quickly and in what time signature the Arpeggiator will play relative to the host tempo. 1/32 (32nd notes) is the fastest setting while 3/4 (whole notes) is the slowest.
- RANGE - Select the number of octaves the pattern will be played over. Select from 1 to 4 octaves.