INSTRUMENTS / GENERATORS
Toxic Biohazard - Filter
Toxic Biohazard has a powerful filter section that is reminiscent of a moog-style filter. It operates in LowPass or HighPass modes and has its own ADSR envelope. The filter can also accept
modulation from various other internal sources.
- Mode: Toggles the filter between - Bypassed (---), Low-Pass (LP), Band-Pass (BP), and High-Pass (HP).
- Cutoff: Determines the cutoff frequency of the filter.
- Reso: Determines the Resonance (Or Bandwidth) of the filter.
- KEYTRK: This knob controls how closely the filter cutoff frequency will be tied to the MIDI key number pressed by the user. Lower keys will result in lower cutoffs, while higher keys will have the opposite affect.
- VELTRK: Determines how much velocity will effect the filter cutoff frequency.
- EG AMOUNT: Determines how strongly the envelope will effect the filter. This controller has a range of -100 (envelope completely inverted) to 00 (envelope does not affect filter) to +100 (envelope heavily tied to filter).
- LFO1 AMOUNT: Determines how much LFO 1 will effect the filters signal.
Filter Envelope Controls:
- Attack: The amount of time it takes for the envelope to affect the filter cutoff.
- Decay: The amount of time it will take the envelope to reach the desired sustain level.
- Sustain: The level at which the signal will rest after it has fully decayed.
- Release: The amount of time it will take for the envelope to release after the key has been let go.