WAVE EDITOR / RECORDER
The Amp Tool works in a similar way to the mixer track controls, including stereo separation, panning, linked and independent L and R channel volume.
To Open the Amp Tool
To open the tool press (Alt+A) inside the editor, or use the Tools > Amp > Amp option.
- Sep - Stereo separation.
- Pan - Panning.
- LR - Volume, left and right channels linked.
- L - Left channel volume.
- R - Right channel volume.
- Circular panning law - When selected the Editor will use circular panning to maintain a constant 'perceived' loudness as sound is panned L to R, otherwise linear panning is used.
- Preview - Audition the current settings.
- Accept - Process and paste (replace) the original selection.