We are excited to announce FL Studio Mobile 1.1.1 for Android devices available now from the Google Play store, in addition to the iOS version from iTunes for iPod touch, iPhone & iPad. The Android version now gains the ability to create and save your own instruments.
PS: Don't forget to check out the FL Studio Mobile demo song contest!
FL Studio Mobile for Android and iOS devices
Android: $19.55 USD
iOS: FL Mobile HD (universal app): $19.99 USD
Android 1.1 Features
- NEW Custom kits can be created from wave or compressed audio files within the step sequencer
- NEW Custom instruments or kits can be created from user samples (from zipped wave files)
- 133 high quality instruments, drum kits & sliced-loop beats
- All instruments have FL Studio desktop counterparts for FL Studio desktop import and extension
- Step sequencer for fast percussion programming and sliced-loop reworking
- Configurable virtual piano-keyboard
- Configurable drum pads
- Browser with preview button and logical sorting into Instruments, Synths, Drum kits & Loops
- Pan, volume, release and attack time configurable per instrument
- Pitch bend via accelerometer
- Latency optimized (depending on the device), high quality, battery-friendly audio engine
- Drum loops and sliced loops ready to start your project with a cool beat
- Effects include Limiter, Reverb, Delay, EQ, Amp simulator & Filter to enhance your mix.
- 99 track sequencer and intuitive editing options
- Per-track mute, solo, effect bus, pan and volume adjustment
- Edit at the level of tracks, bars or down to individual notes
- Piano roll editor for manual entry of note & chord sequences or detailed editing of recorded performances
- Undo and redo for all editable screens
- Metronome with tempo & time-signature settings
- Intuitive positioning of screens with the slide gesture and resize with the pinch gesture
- Save and load your songs, export to WAV and AAC
- MIDI file import/export
- Share your songs via Email or Dropbox
- In-app user manual
OS: Android 2.3.3 or higher.
Screen resolutions: Works with all screen resolutions but is optimised for 1280x800, 800x480, 960x640 and 480x320.
CPU: Multi-core supported. The faster your Android device the more you can do with FL Studio Mobile.
FL Studio Mobile 1.0 for Android vs FL Studio Mobile 2.1 for iOS
The feature-set of the Android and iOS versions will be harmonized in future updates, including the addition of the following features to the Android version:
- Audio tracks and wave editor
- Background audio (playback while the app runs in the background)
- SoundCloud upload
- Full screen view on all devices
- In-app shop
* FL Studio 11 or higher for Windows required. The FL Studio Windows version (sold separately) is installed, on average, over 30,000 times each DAY making it one of the world's most popular and exciting music production systems. Everything you need in one package to compose, arrange, record, edit, mix and master professional quality music, the perfect studio partner for FL Studio Mobile. You can download the demo version of the FL Studio for Windows and enhance your FL Studio Mobile projects for free then save to .mp3, .wav, .ogg or .mid format.