FL Studio 12.4.1 is ready to download at the link below. This is a maintenence and bugfix update to round-out the year. Thanks again to everyone for your support and making FL Studio one of the most successful music production applications. DON'T MISS OUT: ALL PLUGINS are still HALF PRICE until Dec 31.
- Keyboard input handling - A new icon on the Wrapper Title Bar sets typing keyboard handling priority between FL Studio vs the plugin. Used for Slicex, Convolver and all VST plugins. On by default.
- Reset plugins on transport - The option is now OFF by default. This can significantly improve performance on transport events in heavy CPU projects.
- FPC - Restored load and save Pad Presets options.
- Channel Rack - New 'Focus selected channel on playback' in Channel Rack menu vertically scrolls the selected channel/s into view on start/stop.
- Transistor Bass- updated to click-and-drag works to draw notes accents & slides. You can also rotate notes in Stepsequencer with Shift + Ctrl + Arrows
- ZGameEditor Visualizer - Simplified video export options to focus on quality and added an audio rate selector.
- Bugfixes - Many! See here for the full list.
FL Studio is available in 4 editions: Fruity ($99), Producer ($199), Signature ($299) and All Plugins ($899 USD). See the Feature Comparison here. All editions come with Lifetime Free Updates because we believe you should get what you paid for updated and bugfixed, free for life.
What about FL Studio for Mac OS X / MacOS?
We are developing a native Mac version. See how we are progressing here. TLDR Summary? ASAP.