We are proud to release Victoriya Vocals Resynthesized for Harmor. Following our acclaimed Tevlo, Veela and Lollievox Vocals Resynthesized libraries we now bring you the haunting and emotional voice of Victoriya. Together these are the fastest and easiest ways to add real-time re-pitchable vocals to any project.
(free selection available when logged into your Image-Line Account)
Win the Victoria Vocal Pack plus $300 IL VCash & get your demo on the product page
About Victoria Vocals Resynthesized
Play 95 two or four bar vocal phrases, sung by Victoriya. There are pitch flattened and natural vibrato versions of each. Play vocals in real time on your keyboard or from the Piano roll, in whatever pitch, chords or tempo you like. The acclaimed Harmor synthesis and FX engine is at your disposal to manipulate the vocals in ways not possible with conventional sample playback or pitch editing. Playing different notes will not increase or decrease the speed of the phrases or create the 'chipmunk effect', as the formant is automatically corrected, unless you want it to.
The phrases automatically sync to your project tempo and bar time or can be set to restart on each note. Use per note X and Y modulation in the FL Studio Piano roll to control phrase start position or formant shifting of individual notes in a pattern. Lower the formant to create unusual vocals or raise it to make them sound like a child.
Apply custom vibrato at any time by automating the depth and speed parameters. Drag and drop any of the pitch flattened source vocal samples on to 26 special Harmor presets. These include other playable effects, such as robotic vocoding, sustained pad sounds or mutated formants.
- 95, 2 or 4 bar vocal phrases in natural pitch and flat pitch versions Resynthesised in Harmor.
- One copy of 95 include her vibrato as Victoriya sang it for a more natural feel.
- Another set of 95 are completely pitch flattened, so you can apply the vibrato you want to in Harmor itself.
- 26 Special presets create vocoding, pad sound, timing offset and other effects.
- Drag and drop any of the source vocal loop samples on to the special presets for different combinations.