FL STUDIO 20.0.3 [build 38] is available for Mac users. If you are updating from any previous release version of FL Studio 20, you will be pleased to know all your custom files, folders and plugin databases will remain intact due to the new User data folder changes. If you are updating from FL Studio 12 or lower, see here for a step-by-step tutorial.
FL Studio 20 has been a huge success, thanks to everyone who supported its development on Looptalk (FL Studio users forum). This is a stability and bugfix update for both Windows and Mac.
- Fixed audio stuttering when recording into Edison
- Fixed crashes recording to Playlist
- Fixed crash using MachineJam
- Fixed error message when resizing Patcher window
- Fixed graphical issue when dragging windows between monitors
- Fixed issue with saving projects, sometimes takes a long time
- Fixed error with 'pitch detection' in DirectWave
- Further improvements to keyboard shortcuts (not working)
- Magic Lasso now works
- New (simple), macOS main menus added (FL Studio and Edit)